- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Comme Ça Review
The location, about a five-minute walk across the park from the Chichester Festival Theatre, makes this a popular spot for pre- and posttheatre dinners. The dining room is relaxed and homey, with big windows and ceiling fans. The owner, Michel Navet, is French, and his chef produces sophisticated, authentic French dishes using fresh local produce. The prix-fixe menu changes regularly, but includes dishes like halibut wrapped in smoked salmon served with a horseradish and white wine velouté; or saddle of lamb in a brioche crust with thyme jus. The fixed-price lunch menu offers two courses for £22.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My friend and I are taking a cruise that ends in Marseille, France. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more