Nightlife & the Arts in The Southeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Brighton
The popular Above Audio, in an art-deco building east of Brighton...
West of the Royal Pavilion, the Brighton Dome was converted from...
The three-week-long Brighton Festival, one of England's biggest...
Duke of York's Picture House
The elegant 1910 Duke of York's Picture House, a 10-minute walk...
The Jazz Lounge at the Bohemia Grand Café
Every Thursday the best local jazz acts take over this upscale...
A mixture of vintage and avante-garde cabaret and burlesque is...
Close to the Royal Pavilion, the Theatre Royal has a gem of an...
Underneath the Victorian arches on the seafront is one of Brighton's...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe