Nightlife & the Arts in The Southeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nightlife & the Arts in Brighton
The popular Above Audio, in an art-deco building east of Brighton...
West of the Royal Pavilion, the Brighton Dome was converted from...
The three-week-long Brighton Festival, one of England's biggest...
Duke of York's Picture House
The elegant 1910 Duke of York's Picture House, a 10-minute walk...
Funky Buddha Lounge
Specialty nights at the Funky Buddha Lounge are at the forefront...
Small, friendly, and unfailingly funky, the Jazz Place, in the...
Under the arches right on the beach, the Pussycat Club is one...
Close to the Royal Pavilion, the Theatre Royal has a gem of an...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises