Nightlife & the Arts in The Southeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Southeast Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The popular Above Audio, in an art-deco building east of Brighton...
Alberry's Wine Bar
With late-night jazz and hip-hop and a trendy crowd, Alberry's...
The popular Arundel Festival presents dramatic productions and...
On High Street, this is a good pub with a friendly crowd. The...
West of the Royal Pavilion, the Brighton Dome was converted from...
The three-week-long Brighton Festival, one of England's biggest...
The two-week-long Canterbury Festival fills the town with music...
Chichester Festival Theatre
The modernist Chichester Festival Theatre presents classics and...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's