- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
To get to the town of Sevenoaks from Chartwell, drive north to Westerham, then pick up A25 and head east for 8 miles to A225. The route is well signposted. Southeastern trains travel from London's Charing Cross Station to Sevenoaks every few minutes and take about half an hour. Knole is a 20-minute walk from the train station.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's