- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Burwash, a pretty Sussex village, is known for its association with writer Rudyard Kipling. Close by, between Burwash Common and the River Dudwell, was the setting for Kipling's Puck of Pook's Hill.
Burwash at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Southeast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's