- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Among the best markets is the Winchester Farmers’ Market held in Winchester’s Middle Brook Street on the second and the last Sunday of each month. It specializes in local produce and goods. Also worth a look are Salisbury's traditional Charter Market (Tuesday and Saturday); Southampton's Bargate Market for artisanal foods, local produce, and leather goods (Friday), and arts and crafts and local produce (Saturday); and Dorchester's large market (Wednesday) and Farmers’ Market (fourth Saturday). The largest of all is outside Wimborne Minster (Friday and Sunday).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's