Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Avebury
Alexander Keiller Museum
Archaeological finds from the Avebury area, and charts, photos...
|Museums / Galleries||Avebury|
Avebury Stone Circles
Surrounding part of Avebury village, the Avebury Stone Circles...
Four miles west of Avebury, Cherhill Down is a prominent hill...
Kennet Stone Avenue
The Avebury monument lies at the end of the Kennet Stone Avenue...
Rising 130 feet and comparable in height and volume to the roughly...
West Kennet Long Barrow
One of the largest Neolithic chambered tombs in Britain, West...
|Memorials / Monuments||Avebury|
Browse All The South Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's