Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Sherborne
The model for the town of Shaston in Thomas Hardy's Jude the Obscure...
The glory of Sherbourne Abbey, a warm, "old gold" stone church...
Built by Sir Walter Raleigh in 1594, this castle remained his...
|Castles / Palaces||Sherborne|
Browse All The South Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe