Sights & Attractions in The South
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The South
Avebury Stone Circles
Surrounding part of Avebury village, the Avebury Stone Circles...
Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
The city's most impressive attraction includes an unrivaled collection...
|Museums / Galleries, Marinas / Piers||Portsmouth|
Salisbury is dominated by the towering cathedral, a soaring hymn...
Mysterious and ancient, Stonehenge has baffled archaeologists...
Close to the village of Stourton lies one of Wiltshire's most...
|Houses / Mansions||Stourhead|
This is considered to be one of the loveliest stately homes in...
|Houses / Mansions||Salisbury|
Browse All The South Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe