- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Green's Wine Bar
Green's Wine Bar Review
Everything is served cafeteria style at this local favorite, which offers delicious comfort food like chicken and leek pie, lamb stew with dumplings, and paninis at reasonable prices. The space is small, but sidewalk seating means there's plenty of space in good weather. In the evening, the place transforms into a busy bar, and there's a DJ and dancing on weekends. Despite the name, the atmosphere and beverage selection makes the place more like a lively pub than a sophisticated wine bar.
- Address: 4 Jewry St., Winchester, S23 8RZ
- Phone: 01962/869630
- Location: Winchester
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Has anyone taken photos of the Seven Sisters? Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more