- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Boston Tea Party
Boston Tea Party Review
Specializing in quick, nourishing meals, this relaxed and child-friendly café serves hot and cold breakfasts, lunches, and afternoon snacks. Homemade meat and vegetarian burgers with interesting toppings like red-onion marmalade or chili sauce, come with potato wedges. The huge vegan Super Salad is enlivened with mango and grapefruit. Freshly roasted coffee and a wide selection of teas are a nice complement to the freshly baked cakes. You can eat upstairs in the spectacular Tudor great hall or the quieter side room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more