- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
A relaxed, modern bistro midway between Old Portsmouth and Gunwharf Quays, this place is ideal for a snack, a full meal, or just a glass from the thoughtfully chosen wine list. The changing Modern British menu specializes in seafood dishes, mostly sourced from Portsmouth's fish market right opposite, and may include moules marinière, fish cakes, or salmon Wellington; alternatively, opt for the sirloin steak and fries, or mushroom risotto. You can sit indoors, in a garden at the back, or at Continental-style tables on the pavement.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more