- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
At a Glance
- pretty village location
- great food
- remote from Wimborne Minster
Check Rates from our Partners
Museum Inn Review
It's worth making the detour 10 miles north of Wimborne Minster to find this characterful inn known for fine Modern British cooking; despite a stylish transformation, the building remains in harmony with its 17th-century beginnings, retaining its flagstone floors and inglenook fireplace. Bedrooms are simple but smart, with a hunting motif. Good fresh food, from slow-roasted pork belly to panfried salmon, is available daily in the bar or, on weekends, in the more formal Shed restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more