In a former arms depot near the Submarine Museum, the Museum of Naval Firepower gathers together munitions, mines, and missiles to relate the history of warfare at sea. The museum also tells the story of the local people who manufactured them. Interactive touch-screen exhibits explore all aspects of naval armaments, from guns to tactical nuclear weapons.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's