- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
City Museum Review
This museum tells Winchester's past through displays of Celtic pottery, Saxon jewelry and coins, and reconstructed Victorian shops. It's an imaginative, well-presented collection that will appeal to children and adults alike—check out the history detective quiz and costumes of every period starting with the Romans for kids to try on, local ceramics, and domestic and agricultural bits and pieces from the Middle Ages, and, on the top floor, some well-restored Roman mosaics. Pick up an audio guide at the entrance (£2) to get the most out of the museum.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Has anyone taken photos of the Seven Sisters? Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more