- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Cathedral Refectory Review
With a vaulted glass roof and steel supports, this self-service cafeteria across from the cathedral combines a bold modern style with a traditional menu to create a refreshing lunch or snack stop. Choices range from soups and panini to home-cooked pork, apricot, and ginger hotpot, and chicken, leek, and Stilton stew. Food is served daily until 4:30 or 5, and there are tables outside for fair-weather eating.
- Address: Outer Close, Winchester, SO23 9LS
- Phone: 01962/857200
- Location: Winchester
- No dinner.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more