- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cathedral Refectory Review
With a vaulted glass roof and steel supports, this self-service cafeteria across from the cathedral combines a bold modern style with a traditional menu to create a refreshing lunch or snack stop. Choices range from soups and panini to home-cooked pork, apricot, and ginger hotpot, and chicken, leek, and Stilton stew. Food is served daily until 4:30 or 5, and there are tables outside for fair-weather eating.
- Address: Outer Close, Winchester, SO23 9LS
- Phone: 01962/857200
- Location: Winchester
- No dinner.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
Hi we are an Australian family of 2 adults and 2 children (11 and 8) who are planning on visiting family in Malta and incorporating a 5 week European holiday( as it is very expensive for 4 of us to fly Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more