- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Modern photographs on cinnamon walls add a contemporary touch to this relaxed restaurant. The fixed-price menus (£32.50 and £37.50) specializes in British classics with a twist, like pork belly with homemade sausage rolls or a mushroom-and-potato pavé with poached tomatoes. Desserts such as a macademia with praline parfait are to die for. The service is discreet but attentive and knowledgeable.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We will be in northern Wales near Swallow Falls this June...looking to head back to Heathrow via the coast. Any tips on stops? We are 2 adults, an 18yr old boy and a 13yr old girl. We will have 2 days to Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle,... Read more