- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Long Bridge Review
For a classic view of Salisbury, head to the Long Bridge and the Town Path. From the main street walk west to Mill Road, which leads you across Queen Elizabeth Gardens. Cross the bridge and continue on the Town Path through the water meadows from which you can see the vista John Constable painted to create that 19th-century icon, Salisbury Cathedral, now hung in the Constable Room of London's National Gallery.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hi Fodorites! Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more