- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
The Bistro at Hotel du Vin
The Bistro at Hotel du Vin Review
Classic French and British fare is served with modern touches in this stylish bistro paneled in light wood, converted from a redbrick Georgian town house. Such dishes as sea bass en papillote are complemented by the many eclectic wine selections. In summer, meals are served on a terrace and in a walled garden. The hotel's luxurious rooms are richly furnished in crisp modern style.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The incredible popularity of Masterpiece Classic's Downton Abbey has put the spotlight on Highclere Castle, ... Read more