Poultry Cross Review
One of Salisbury's best-known landmarks, the hexagonal Poultry Cross is the last remaining of the four original medieval market crosses, and dealers still set up their stalls beside it. A cross on the site was first mentioned in 1307, and a poultry cross here was first named as such a century or so later. The canopy and flying buttresses were added in 1852.
- Address: Silver St., Salisbury, SP1 2EJ
- Location: Salisbury