Sights & Attractions in The Northeast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hexham
Birdoswald Roman Fort
Beside the longest unbroken stretch of Hadrian's Wall, Birdoswald...
Chesters Roman Fort
In a wooded valley on the banks of the North Tyne River, this...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Hexham|
A site of Christian worship for more than 1,300 years, ancient...
Since 1239, this has been the site of a weekly market, held each...
Dating from 1330, Hexham's Old Gaol houses fascinating exhibits...
|Museums / Galleries||Hexham|
Browse All The Northeast Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's