- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Tweed View House
At a Glance
- charming and attentive owners
- spacious bedrooms
- free Wi-Fi
- no bar or restaurant
- one of the rooms has a separate bathroom
- does not take credit cards
Check Rates from our Partners
Tweed View House Review
This friendly little B&B overlooking the River Tweed is an exceptionally good value. Bedrooms are surprisingly large, more like suites, and are well equipped with breakfast tables and (in some rooms) sofas. The decor is bright and cheery, if slightly eccentric—it's not every day you sleep under a wall peppered with straw hats, for example. Breakfast is delivered to your room each morning, adding to the sense of privacy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We will have 10 days to do some touring from the beginning of May.
We will depart from London and had been thinking to head north. Visiting York and heading to the Lakes District. Is this a good choice? Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more