- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Seven Stars Inn
At a Glance
- cozy lounge
- reasonable rates
- pleasant staff
- on a main road
- minimum two-night stay at peak times
- very strict midnight curfew
Check Rates from our Partners
Seven Stars Inn Review
This early-18th-century coaching inn is cozy and surprisingly affordable. Warm oranges and tartans in the public areas enhance the homey feel, and the rooms—though sparsely furnished—are clean and comfortable. At the restaurant, tuck into such dishes as beef and ale pie, or stuffed chicken breast wrapped in ham. The inn is 2 miles south of the city; Bus 56 from the city center takes 15 minutes and stops outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I'm looking at using Hotwire for a possible upcoming trip which will include both London and Barcelona.
I've been to London several times and spent a semester there in 1999, but have never used Hotwire Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more