All The Northeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northeast Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Lord Crewe Hotel
This cozy, stone-walled inn with oak beams sits in the heart o . . .
Lumley Castle Hotel
This is a real Norman castle, right down to the dungeons and maze. . .
Converted from an old riverside warehouse, this glamorous, design-conscious. . .
|$||Newcastle upon Tyne|
A short hop from Hadrian's Wall, this cozy self-catering cottage. . .
Lord Byron married Annabella Milbanke in this foursquare mansio. . .
|$$$||Newcastle upon Tyne|
Seven Stars Inn
This early-18th-century coaching inn is cozy and surprisingly. . .
This lovely 19th-century farmhouse was once home to the family. . .
More of a "restaurant with rooms" than a guesthouse, this charming. . .
Tweed View House
This friendly little B&B overlooking the River Tweed is a. . .
White Swan Hotel
The surprise feature of this 18th-century coaching inn near the. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- London and Paris Experience IExplore
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- London Experience — $2,857 IExplore
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises