All The Northeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northeast Hotels
|A-K L-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Lord Crewe Hotel
This cozy, stone-walled inn with oak beams sits in the heart o . . .
Lumley Castle Hotel
This is a real Norman castle, right down to the dungeons and maze. . .
Macdonald Linden Hall
Built as a getaway for a wealthy banker in 1812, this secluded. . .
Converted from an old riverside warehouse, this glamorous, design-conscious. . .
|$||Newcastle upon Tyne|
A short hop from Hadrian's Wall, this cozy self-catering cottage. . .
Lord Byron married Annabella Milbanke in this foursquare mansio. . .
|$$$$||Newcastle upon Tyne|
Seven Stars Inn
This early-18th-century coaching inn is cozy and surprisingly. . .
This lovely 19th-century farmhouse was once home to the family. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's