All The Northeast Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Northeast Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
On the outer edge of Hexham, this delightful old inn combines . . .
Clifton House Hotel
A cozier alternative to modern city-center hotels, this friendly. . .
|$||Newcastle upon Tyne|
This former farmhouse on 9 acres of lovely countryside has beamed. . .
The 5 acres of beautiful grounds are reason enough to stay i. . .
Georgian Town House
At the top of a cobbled street overlooking the cathedral and castle,. . .
Holmhead Guest House
Talk about a feel for history—this former farmhouse in ope. . .
Jesmond Dene House
Occupying a sprawling 19th-century mansion in the northeaste. . .
|$$||Newcastle upon Tyne|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $142-$165 -- Central London Hotel Through Summer, 30% Off ibis London Euston St. Pancras
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
- London and Paris Experience — $4,979 IExplore