- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Dominated by a grand castle, the little market town of Alnwick (pronounced ahn-ick) is the best base from which to explore the dramatic coast and countryside of northern Northumberland.
Alnwick at a Glance
Elsewhere in The Northeast
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's