Sights & Attractions in The Lake District
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Keswick
Castlerigg Stone Circle
A Neolithic monument about 100 feet in diameter, this stone circle...
|Memorials / Monuments||Keswick|
Cumberland Pencil Museum
Legend has it that shepherds found graphite on Seathwaite Fell...
|Museums / Galleries||Keswick|
To understand why Derwentwater is considered one of England's...
|Bodies of Water||Keswick|
Keswick Launch Company
For the best lake views, take a wooden-launch cruise around Derwentwater...
The handsome 19th-century Moot Hall, with its one-handed clock...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line