- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Set back from the town's main street, this smart Italian eatery has an authentic wood-fired oven. There's a good choice of Italian dishes such as gnocchi and salmon with a Parmesan, pesto, and breadcrumb topping, but it's the crispy pizzas that are the real stars. Head for the outdoor seating in summer. The early evening menu is good value.
- Address: Jester Court, Birch St., Grasmere, LA23 1DS
- Phone: 015394/44854
- Location: Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere
- Closed Mon. No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Hi everyone, I'm currently a student in the UK I have been living since 2001 at the age of seven and I currently have a permanent residence visa in the UK but still hold a Jamaican passport. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more