- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
One of the town's better eateries, Morrels has local art and wooden floors that give a contemporary edge to the bar and dining area. Updated British fare is the specialty at this mellow place: a tomato, olive, and pine-nut compote complements the mackerel fillet, and the fish cakes come spiced with a bean-and-corn salsa. The restaurant opens afternoons at 5:30 for anyone going to the town's theater. A couple of equally stylish apartments upstairs are available for short-term rentals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I now have two days to fill .... driving between St Ives and London in July. Looking at Wales which is a totally unknown for me. Would like to find a lovely hotel for those two nights but have no idea where Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more