All The Lake District Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Lake District Hotels
|A-B C-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Cote How Organic Guest House
Elegant, peaceful, and with a focus on organic and sustainable . . .
Drunken Duck Inn
After four centuries, this friendly old coaching inn remains a. . .
Exceptionally friendly, this spotless B&B is carefully tended. . .
Hidden among 22 acres of grounds with meandering paths leading. . .
|$$$$||Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere|
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
Heidi's Grasmere Lodge
Small but sumptuous, this lodging has a distinctly feminine sensibility,. . .
Slightly austere on the outside but charming within, this Victoria. . .
In a town that overflows with B&Bs, this comfortable tow. . .
Near the end of the road on the isolated eastern side of Ullswater,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe