Sights & Attractions in Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Hereford
All Saints Church
On the west side of High Town, this 13th-century church contains...
A farm's cider house (the alcoholic, European kind) and a cooper's...
|Museums / Galleries||Hereford|
Hereford Cathedral and Mappa Mundi
Built of local red sandstone, Hereford Cathedral retains a large...
One of Britain's best-preserved Norman churches, built of red...
The half-timber Old House is a fine example of domestic Jacobean...
|Houses / Mansions||Hereford|
Browse All Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional