Sights & Attractions in Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England
|A-B C-D E-G H-I J-L M-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The village of Bournville (4 miles south of the city center) contains...
|Museums / Galleries||Birmingham|
A celebrated house in the village of Hampton Lucy, Charlecote...
|Houses / Mansions||Stratford-upon-Avon|
Tradition has it that a church of some sort stood on the site...
Well-landscaped grounds and natural enclosures make the 80-acre...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Chester|
This company runs excursions on the River Dee every 30 minutes...
A farm's cider house (the alcoholic, European kind) and a cooper's...
|Museums / Galleries||Hereford|
Accessible from several points, the city walls provide splendid...
Collegiate Church of St. Mary
Crowded with gilded, carved, and painted tombs, the Beauchamp...
A neoclassical country mansion remodeled in the 1760s by Robert...
|Museums / Galleries||Stratford-upon-Avon|
Before World War II, Coventry, like York and Canterbury, was...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional