- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
MAD Museum Review
Push buttons and pedals to your heart's content to make the two floors of the Museum of Mechanical Art and Design come alive. Witty, beautiful, and intricate automata and examples of kinetic art will clank, whirr, and rattle away. Marbles and Ping-Pong balls thread and bounce through looping runs, long metal arms give startling claps and a train chuffs around high up on the walls. There are outside sculptures, too, and a shop full of weird and wonderful things to buy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe this summer (July), and after months of debate, we've decided to forgo the "tour" route and plan the whole thing ourselves. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more