- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Le Bistrot Pierre
Le Bistrot Pierre Review
There's always a satisfied hum in the air at this large, modern, and bustling bistro, part of a small chain, that's close to the river. It's French and make no mistake about it: olives from Provence, Alsace bacon, pâtés, free-range chickens from the Janzé region of Brittany, 21-day aged Scottish beef cooked overnight in Bordeaux wine, and rustic cheeses all appear on the menu. Croque Monsieur (toasted ham and cheese sandwich) is a popular lunchtime dish. Vegetarians are well catered to, and the service is amicable and attentive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I am taking my elderly mother back to Yarm (close to Stockton-on-Tees) for a holiday. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more