- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Le Bistrot Pierre
Le Bistrot Pierre Review
There's always a satisfied hum in the air at this large, modern, and bustling bistro, part of a small chain, that's close to the river. It's French and make no mistake about it: olives from Provence, Alsace bacon, pâtés, free-range chickens from the Janzé region of Brittany, 21-day aged Scottish beef cooked overnight in Bordeaux wine, and rustic cheeses all appear on the menu. Croque Monsieur (toasted ham and cheese sandwich) is a popular lunchtime dish. Vegetarians are well catered to, and the service is amicable and attentive.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
I am planning a trip to England in mid-September for 8-9 days. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more