- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Birmingham has some of the country's finest Indian restaurants, and this is one upbeat choice. The style is traditional and colonial; potted palms and portraits rub shoulders with Raj-style antiques. The cooking concentrates on north Indian dishes, and some good choices are koila murgh (chicken marinated in yogurt and seared over charcoal) or hara bara gosth (a casserole of lamb cooked with garlic, chili, and spinach). The weekday lunchtime tapas menu is a deal at £8.95.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
My husband and I are planning our first trip to Europe this summer (July), and after months of debate, we've decided to forgo the "tour" route and plan the whole thing ourselves. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more