- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Restaurant Severn Review
This discreet restaurant, set back from the main road in the center of Ironbridge, delivers fine-quality food prepared with care and attention. Chefs Beb and Eric Bruce prepares delicious fixed-price dinner menus of updated English fare; fillets of sole and sea bass with sorrel and vermouth, perhaps, or king scallops with bacon. You may round off the meal with a lemon meringue cheesecake with lavender and honey ice cream, or a damson and almond tart.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more