- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
La Bécasse Review
Dip into the past—the intimate building dates to 1349, the warm oak paneling merely to the 17th century—as you savor a fixed-price menu (£54–£65) of French food that's bang up to the minute. Rose-color glass chargers on crisp white table linens set the tone for such dishes as beef sirloin with Shropshire blue cheese dauphinoise, or crab with spiced fish cakes and papaya salsa. Vegetarians are well served with a separate menu. The two course lunch menu is great value at £26. Reservations are essential on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Can both be done on the same day without rushing? Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more