- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
La Bécasse Review
Dip into the past—the intimate building dates to 1349, the warm oak paneling merely to the 17th century—as you savor a fixed-price menu (£54–£65) of French food that's bang up to the minute. Rose-color glass chargers on crisp white table linens set the tone for such dishes as beef sirloin with Shropshire blue cheese dauphinoise, or crab with spiced fish cakes and papaya salsa. Vegetarians are well served with a separate menu. The two course lunch menu is great value at £26. Reservations are essential on weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hi- My 3 kids under 12 and another adult and I plan on taking the tube daily and a few day train trips( hHmpton Court, Cambridge, Harry Potter) on my upcoming 7 day London trip. Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more