Nightlife & the Arts in Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Nightlife & the Arts
|A-I J-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Colorful Asha's, a bar and restaurant, has superb fresh fruit...
Autumn in Malvern Festival
The Autumn in Malvern Festival takes place on weekends throughout...
This champagne bar and brasserie has a revolving piano and a...
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Founded in 1913, the Birmingham Repertory Theatre is equally...
Birmingham Royal Ballet
The second company of the Royal Ballet, the Birmingham Royal...
The Electric Cinema is a true art deco survivor and a class act...
The Fighting Cocks
This handsome, trendy pub is full of polished wood tables, colorful...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional