Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Hotel Reviews
Stratford and Warwick have accommodations to fit every wallet. Because Stratford is so popular with theatergoers, book well ahead. Most hotels offer discounted two- and three-day packages. Near Stratford, a number of top-notch country hotels guarantee discreet but attentive service—at fancy prices. Birmingham's hotels, geared to the convention crowd and often booked well in advance, are mostly bland and impersonal, but a few are sophisticated; look for weekend discounts. In the countryside, many ancient inns and venerable Regency-style houses have been converted into hotels.
Browse Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's