All Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England Hotels
|A-C D-F G-K L-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This 1792 hotel near Ludlow Castle formerly served as a boys' . . .
Fronted by an elegant, gleaming white facade, this mansion i. . .
Ettington Park Hotel
Built on land owned by the Shirley family since the 12th century,. . .
You can't miss the striking black-and-white facade of this centrally. . .
Even if you're not staying here, take time to admire the extravaga. . .
Saved from dereliction in 2008, Fishmore Hall has been beautifully. . .
A five-minute drive from the city center, this cheerful, family-ru. . .
Leave the modern world behind while you dance foxtrots after dinne. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's