- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of Your Time
A lifetime of exploring may still be insufficient to cover this historically rich part of London. But don't fret: More practically, two to three days can take in the highlights.
For royal pageantry begin with Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Queen's Gallery, and the Guards Museum. For more constitutional sightseeing, there's the Houses of Parliament. For art, the National Gallery and the Tate Britain head anyone's list.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $142-$165 -- Central London Hotel Through Summer, 30% Off ibis London Euston St. Pancras
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line