- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of Your Time
A lifetime of exploring may still be insufficient to cover this historically rich part of London. But don't fret: More practically, two to three days can take in the highlights.
For royal pageantry begin with Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, the Queen's Gallery, and the Guards Museum. For more constitutional sightseeing, there's the Houses of Parliament. For art, the National Gallery and the Tate Britain head anyone's list.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's