Sights & Attractions in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Sights & Attractions London
|A B C D-E F-G H I-K L M N-O P-R S T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
18 Stafford Terrace
The home of Punch cartoonist Edward Linley Sambourne in the 1870s...
|Houses / Mansions||Kensington, Chelsea, and Knightsbridge|
This sleek, romantic clipper was built in 1869, one among a vast...
Famed Elizabethan explorer Sir Francis Drake circumnavigated...
|Nautical Sites||The South Bank|
The Adam Houses
Only a few structures remain of what was once a regal riverfront...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||Soho and Covent Garden|
This stately gateway is an impressive counterpoint to Buckingham...
|Architectural Sites||Westminster and Royal London|
This gleaming, neo-Gothic shrine to Prince Albert created by...
|Memorials / Monuments||Kensington, Chelsea, and Knightsbridge|
Apsley House (Wellington Museum)
Reopened in Spring 2014 after a major refurbishment, the mansion...
|Museums / Galleries||St. James's and Mayfair|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All London Sights
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's