Shopping in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Shopping in Notting Hill
French-Cambodian sisters Val and Vanda Heng-Vong launched this...
|Household Items / Furniture, Clothing||Notting Hill|
Books for Cooks
It may seem odd to describe a bookshop as delicious-smelling...
|Books / Stationery||Notting Hill|
Caramel Baby & Child
Here you'll find adorable yet unfussy clothes for children six...
The signature look of the footwear here is elegant and ladylike...
|Shoes / Luggage / Leather Goods||Notting Hill|
Music & Video Exchange
This store is a music collector's treasure trove, with a constantly...
|Music Stores||Notting Hill|
London's most famous market still wins the prize (according to...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Notting Hill|
Now in the modernist landmark known as the Trellick Tower and...
The Village Bicycle
With a style that might best be described as punk luxe, this...
|Household Items / Furniture, Clothing, Jewelry / Accessories||Notting Hill|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises
- $1799 & up -- 'World's Best': Luxe European Cruises, 70% Off — $1,799 Windstar Cruises