- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Maison Trois Garcons
Maison Trois Garcons Review
If your motto is "too much ain't enough," you'll love this shrine to all things over the top. A mixture of antique, vintage, and contemporary pieces sourced in England, France, Sweden, and elsewhere, this eclectic interiors shop–cum-cafe does not shy away from the roccoco, the opulent, and even the kitsch. But there's also plenty of lovely porcelain, glassware, mirrors, furniture, and light fixtures. And if you're looking for something more portable, you can pick up a unique candleholder, cushion, or photo frame.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to London in June. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more