- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
St. Pancras Renaissance
At a Glance
- unique and beautiful
- faultless service
- just an elevator ride to the Eurostar
- very popular bar and restaurant
- streets outside are busy 24 hours
Check Rates from our Partners
St. Pancras Renaissance Review
Reopened in 2011 after nearly a century of dereliction, this stunningly restored Victorian landmark—replete with gingerbread turrets and castle-like ornaments—started as a love letter to the golden age of railways; now it's one of London's most sophisticated places to stay. Originally built in 1873 to serve wealthy passengers for the adjacent St. Pancras rail station, the restoration has adapted the hotel's original High Victorian features to huge effect, from the soaring, redbrick reception area to the sumptuous, gilt-trimmed bar and restaurant, a reworking of the old station's booking hall. Guest rooms are far more modern; done in minimalist grandeur, they are spacious and comfortable, with an understated elegance and a host of up-to-the-minute gadgetry.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more