- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Draft House Charlotte
Draft House Charlotte Review
The tiniest of a microchain of craft-beer pubs, Draft House Charlotte is well placed for a quick pint of delicious beer (there are dozens of varieties available, both on tap and bottled) en route between the retail juggernaut of Oxford Street and the high culture of Bloomsbury. The food is good, too, with top-notch burgers the specialty, and staff ready to advise on the best beverage to pair with your meal. There's not much space here, though, so you may have to perch on a tiny wooden stool between the young, fashionable people who hang out here.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to London in June. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more