- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- genuinely stylish and comfortable
- friendly hosts
- quiet street
- cheap as you'll ever hope to find for a place this nice in London
- feels very much like a private house
- shared guest bathroom
- neighborhood is trendy but verging on not-so-nice
Check Rates from our Partners
Arlington Avenue Review
A find like this in London is as rare as hen's teeth: an immaculate, friendly, Georgian townhouse B&B, full of character, not too far from the city center, and at a rock-bottom price. Alas, there are just two guest rooms, both renovated in bold modern color schemes with a smattering of art and antiques. Breakfast is served buffet-style in the kitchen. The only downside is the commute: it's a 20-minute walk along the adjacent Regent's Canal to the Tube station for the short hop into central London—or you could take the bus that stops outside.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more