- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
London Marriott Kensington
At a Glance
- friendly, efficient service
- good neighborhood
- one-minute Tube ride to Kensington museums
- "Could be anywhere in the world" business vibe feels impersonal
- bedrooms are on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
London Marriott Kensington Review
A big favorite for the business crowd, this pleasant, modern outpost of the Marriott megachain is just one of several big-name hotels in this prime location. An enormous plexiglass frontage enlivens (and neatly soundproofs) the otherwise cookie-cutter exterior, but inside everything seems very shiny and new. It's so geared toward business travelers that the breakfast room empties by 8:30, but it's also about as smooth and well run as you could hope for. Guest rooms aren't huge, but they're quiet and comfortable. There's a good bar, but you'll probably want to eat out.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I'll be spending some time in Europe this summer and was curious thoughts on European fashion for a larger man. I'm 6' 2" and generally wear XL. Most of the European fashion I see is for skinny Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more