- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
London Marriott Kensington
At a Glance
- friendly, efficient service
- good neighborhood
- one-minute Tube ride to Kensington museums
- "Could be anywhere in the world" business vibe feels impersonal
- bedrooms are on the small side
Check Rates from our Partners
London Marriott Kensington Review
A big favorite for the business crowd, this pleasant, modern outpost of the Marriott megachain is just one of several big-name hotels in this prime location. An enormous plexiglass frontage enlivens (and neatly soundproofs) the otherwise cookie-cutter exterior, but inside everything seems very shiny and new. It's so geared toward business travelers that the breakfast room empties by 8:30, but it's also about as smooth and well run as you could hope for. Guest rooms aren't huge, but they're quiet and comfortable. There's a good bar, but you'll probably want to eat out.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more