- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Gloucester Place Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- huge discounts for stays of four nights or more
- free Wi-Fi
- shabby decor
- stairs to climb and no elevator
- some rooms have shared bathrooms
- some rooms in separate building
Check Rates from our Partners
Gloucester Place Hotel Review
Just a couple of blocks from Marble Arch and Hyde Park, this small, friendly hotel won't win any style awards—its guest rooms are far from fancy—but, almost better, they are clean and comfortable. Each has satellite TV and air-conditioning, a rarity for most hotels in this price range. A buffet breakfast is included, or choose a heartier cooked option for just a few pounds extra. You can have a vegan breakfast, too. Check the website for special offers that can reduce the price by as much as two-thirds.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more