- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel
At a Glance
- great location
- good restaurant
- free Wi-Fi
- worthwhile deals and promotions
- walk-in rate is still quite expensive
- small bedrooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Edwardian Berkshire Hotel Review
In a dangerously good location for shopaholics, with Oxford Street on the doorstep, the pleasant and well-run Radisson Berkshire (pronounced 'Bark-sha') offers a similar level of service to some of the more established hotels in the neighborhood, at a lower rate. Guest rooms are small but modern and well designed, with subtle, earthy color schemes. Check the website for deals and special offers that can bring the price down considerably—especially in the off-season.
- Address: 350 Oxford St., Mayfair, London, W1C 1BY
- Phone: 020/7629–7474; 0800/374–411 toll-free in U.K.; 1800/333–3333 toll-free in U.S.
- Website: www.radissonblu-edwardian.com
- Tube: Bond St., Oxford Circus.
- Location: London
- 145 rooms, 2 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more